RECKLESS by S.C. Stephens


“Passion, friendship, love, loyalty, trust . . . if you found the right person . . . you really could have it all.” 


Can love survive when life gets Reckless?

When the band hits it big, Kiera and Kellan must ask themselves: Can their love for each other survive the constant pressures of superstardom? The friendships they've formed, the new family they've found, and the history they've forged will all play a part in helping them navigate the turbulent waters of the band's exploding popularity. A greedy executive hell-bent on success, a declining pop star looking for an edge, and a media circus that twists lies into truths are just some of the obstacles the lovers will have to overcome if they are going to remain together. Fame comes with a price-but will it cost Kiera and Kellan everything? 


I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS BOOK!

IT WAS... IT WAS... IT WAS FUCKING PERFECT AND THE BEST! IT COMPLETELY TOP-ED MY CHART OF MY LIST OF EROTIC BOOKS I READ!

IT WAS THE BEST I EVER READ SO FAR THAT WAS SO PERFECT IN ALL ELEMENTS.

IT IS EVEN BETTER THAN THE FIFTY SHADES TRILOGY, CROSSFIRE TRILOGY, AND ANY OTHER EROTIC BOOKS I'VE READ.

GAD DAMN IT. I FELT SO FUCKING EMOTIONAL ALL THROUGH OUT. IT KILLED ME TO READ SUCH A REALISTIC AND VERY TOUCHING LOVE STORY. IT WAS SO RAW AND SO REAL. IT WAS AS IF I WAS EXPERIENCING THE CHARACTER'S WORLD FIRST HAND! LIKE I WAS INVOLVE IN THE STORY ON HOW AFFECTED I AM RIGHT NOW!

I CAN SMELL THE EMOTIONS EMANATING FROM THE IMAGINATIVE WORLD! I COULD FEEL IT TEARING UP IN MY SYSTEM! I CERTAINLY FEEL LIKE A TIME BOMB ABOUT TO EXPLODE ANY SECOND!

I WILL SO BE READING THIS BOOK ALL OVER AGAIN.

IT'S OFFICIALLY MY FAVORITE.

*Breathe* Yow. So... I completely had fallen in love with this story. This book is downright Impeccable.

Damn. Damn. Damn.

Fucking perfect.

Kiera and Kellan's relationship was just the B-E-S-T! Of the 68th book I've read + the 100s fanfiction... I never had been this affected and beguiled of a relationship before. I crave for that kind of love. I would do anything to have something that strong, bona fide, and wonderful. It made me ache all over... I never felt so lonely before. I was jealous even though it was only a fiction of Kiera and Kellan's love. It was just so precious. The little things they do was so touching. I just can't believe this... I never felt this way before.

Kiera. I love the way she grew from a whiny dependent girl to a completely mature one. I hated this girl before to the point I wanted to slit her throat and feed it to the hyenas but after reading the second and third installments of this trilogy I so liked her now. She was so sweet so strong. She was real and that made this book more enticing. .. You know, that whatever was in this book was close tO realistic than idealistic. That was admirable and in a way it made the book more desirable.

Gahd.

Kellan. For all the fucking men I once used to like... Now I crave for someone like Kellan! Someone who love infinitely, who want unlimitedly, who strive for success, who was passionate in things he do... And more. He was fucking awesome. Especially at the last part when they have their baby... There was this particular statement that say that Kellan was always close to their baby. To the point Ryder might be a daddy's boy one day. It was so sweet. He always sing to him every night, bathe him, dress him, change his diapers, and tucked him to bed. I so would do anything to have someone like him. My heart swells for someone like him. To see a man who love his child more than anything? Well.. That's just the perfect one.

Fucking shit. He was just so hot, sexy, paternal, rock god, passionate, giving, etc. His flaws were also lovable. He was just damn cute.

Aww hell...

The flow was also Perfect. The pacing just right. The POV was lovely. The delivery was addicting. The plot is emotional. The characters are admirable.

I totally recommend this book but because I'm selfish and I want the story of Kellan and Kiera to be known exclusively mine. I won't share this to my friends. Hoho!

Congratulation to S.C.Stephens for being able to create such perfection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDIGO SPELL by Richelle Mead

THE GOLDEN LILY by Richelle Mead

LEO by Mia Sheridan