NEW MOON by Stephenie Meyer



“Romeo wouldn’t change his mind. That’s why people still remembered his name, always twined with hers” 



For Bella Swan, there is one thing more important than life itself: Edward Cullen. But being in love with a vampire is even more dangerous than Bella ever could have imagined. Edward has already rescued Bella from the clutches of one evil vampire, but now, as their daring relationship threatens all that is near and dear to them, they realize their troubles may be just beginning....

Legions of readers entranced by New York Times bestseller Twilight are hungry for the continuing story of star-crossed lovers Bella and Edward. In New Moon, Stephenie Meyer delivers another irresistible combination of romance and suspense with a supernatural spin. Passionate, riveting, and full of surprising twists and turns, this vampire love saga is well on its way to literary immortality.




This was so much interesting than Twilight! In a sense where Jacob is not included! Hahaha! I'm definitely Team Edward.

The things I like about this book after Edward packed his bags and left was Bella's recklessness and desperation. It was excruciating to watch her fight the pain and for it to be thoroughly described but I liked it. It only proved how deep in love was she with Edward.

I like Jacob but whenever he has a scene in the book I don't really focus. I know New Moon was also about giving a new meaning, a new persona to Jacob. To make him important but mehhh! Hahaha! Just stay best friends, okay.

I like the brief glimpses of Edward whenever Bella's do something stupid because that means Edward would forever be part of Bella! And that's a point for my team.

The best part was the scenes after the Volturi! I loved the way Edward and Bella patches things up.

It was painful to read Bella's insecurities and doubts to Edward's love but can you blame her? Men, sometimes I just want to kick their ass. Haha! I almost wanted to kill Edward for hurting and breaking Bella bad. The girl really believed in Twilight that she and Edward was inseparable but in New Moon, Edward, just have to open his mouth and break Bella's confidence in their relationship to last forever because he believe what he was doing was right. What a masochist, I love him anyway.

Well Edward did have reasons. It totally broke my heart when he kinda went frustrated that Bella believed him so easily that he did not want her anymore. Hohoho! I love seeing him mad and in pain too. It makes everything real and raw. I like it.

Anyway, It was hard because for the both of them to grasp the essence that they are truly destined to be each other because they do not belong in the same food chain and it would feel surreal. Still, They overcome it.

I'm happy on how New Moon ended with the assurance of "Forever"! It was so emotional and sweet.

Looking forward to read the next book: Eclipse!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDIGO SPELL by Richelle Mead

THE GOLDEN LILY by Richelle Mead

LEO by Mia Sheridan