ECLIPSE by Stephenie Meyer



“I promise to love you forever - every single day of forever.” 



As Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob - knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella has one more decision to make: life or death. But which is which?

Readers captivated by Twilight and New Moon will eagerly devourEclipse, the much-anticipated third book in Stephenie Meyer's riveting vampire love saga



Oh. Did Jake left or was it just a dramatic impulse of the mind???

Anyway, I like Eclipse. There was a lot of emotions inside the book. Love, Pain, Anger, Jealousy, etc. It was cool in the Twilight way.

The love triangle was very entertaining. It was nice to see Edward's jealous side, Bella's tenacity, and Jacob's desperation.

What I like the most was Bella's demand. Haha. Too bad Edward was so tenacious in his decision! I want physical intimacy. Haha!

I think Meyer is a really good writer. She was able to deliver her story nicely. Her writing-style was lovely and I really like the POV was focus only to one character. Her plot was also very good. It keeps the readers going to whatever she was writing. There are those holes and flaws but it doesn't matter anyway for me.

I really like how a vampire was portrayed in here. No fangs or anything like the usual vampire. What I'm curious about is if they would ever have a child?

I'm excited to read the next book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDIGO SPELL by Richelle Mead

THE GOLDEN LILY by Richelle Mead

LEO by Mia Sheridan