TWILIGHT by Stephenie Meyer


“And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…"


Isabella Swan's move to Forks, a small, perpetually rainy town in Washington, could have been the most boring move she ever made. But once she meets the mysterious and alluring Edward Cullen, Isabella's life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. Up until now, Edward has managed to keep his vampire identity a secret in the small community he lives in, but now nobody is safe, especially Isabella, the person Edward holds most dear. The lovers find themselves balanced precariously on the point of a knife-between desire and danger.Deeply romantic and extraordinarily suspenseful, Twilight captures the struggle between defying our instincts and satisfying our desires. This is a love story with bite.


So it finally comes to where it all began! The phenomenal Twilight Saga.

I was never a fan of vampires because of the movie Twilight. I dislike it so much I only was able to watch the first movie. The movie was so stiff, you know. I never understand why people were so obsess in Twilight. Tsk Tsk.

Before reading Twilight, I read books a lot about vampire. Vampire Academy, Conversion, City of Bones, etc etc. So when I finally thought that maybe Twilight would be cool. I decided to try reading it since almost all book lovers had read the book.

It was so nice that the book is so much different from the movie. The only similarities was the plot of the book. Even the characters and their personalities was different. So the movie was a total sham. Meh.

It was nice to read how Edward and Bella's relationship started. I'm looking forward to the next thing.

I like the book. It's more fun. There isn't something that wow-ed me yet but I like it enough to read the next book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDIGO SPELL by Richelle Mead

THE GOLDEN LILY by Richelle Mead

LEO by Mia Sheridan