CAPTIVE IN THE DARK by C.J. Roberts



“He was my tormentor and my solace; the creator of the dark and the light within.”

Caleb is a man with a singular interest in revenge. Kidnapped as a young boy and sold into slavery by a power-hungry mobster, he has thought of nothing but vengeance. For twelve years he has immersed himself in the world of pleasure slaves searching for the one man he holds ultimately responsible. Finally, the architect of his suffering has emerged with a new identity, but not a new nature. If Caleb is to get close enough to strike, he must become the very thing he abhors and kidnap a beautiful girl to train her to be all that he once was.


Eighteen-year-old Olivia Ruiz has just woken up in a strange place. Blindfolded and bound, there is only a calm male voice to welcome her. His name is Caleb, though he demands to be called Master. Olivia is young, beautiful, naïve and willful to a fault. She has a dark sensuality that cannot be hidden or denied, though she tries to accomplish both. Although she is frightened by the strong, sadistic, and arrogant man who holds her prisoner, what keeps Olivia awake in the dark is her unwelcome attraction to him.

CAPTIVE IN THE DARK

“This isn't a romance. You're not a damsel in distress and I'm not the handsome prince come to save you.” 

"Underneath, the whole world is drenched in darkness"

"Seeing the iceberg hadn't stopped the titanic from sinking."

"You can't look weak, but you can't look too defiant or someone could take it as a challenge"

This is the darkest book I've ever read. It was so twisted in ways I never thought it could be. It was really disturbing and heartbreaking.. and and... I DON'T KNOW. I WANTED TO CRY. The title of the book is absolutely compatible to what's written inside. I really felt I was held captive in the dark.

I was very sad while reading it. I badly hope for... i don't know. Something that would make them both happy.. not miserable.

Well. I'm being a sissy. That's how the book is. It was sad, disturbing, dark, painful, and hot. I love it so much.

Livvie x Caleb.  I LOVE YOU BOTH.

The ending completely put me to the edge. go fight Livvie baby~ :))))

“I wrapped my arms around him and held on as hard as I could. He was my tormentor and my solace: the creator of the dark and the light within. I didn’t care that he would undoubtedly hurt me at any moment, right now; I just needed somebody to hold me… To tell me these exact words. Its going to be okay. It wasn’t of course, I knew that. But I didn’t care, I needed the lie.” 

This is really officially one of my favorite bdsm books. God. I love it so damn much.

“He had tied me – naked – to a bedpost. To suffer. And he was somewhere in the house fucking some whore’s brains out. He wasn’t thinking of me. Of the pain I was in because of him. He simply did. Not. Care. Hot tears streamed down my face.“ >>> this this this! what do you want me to say about this!!! i  have no idea what to react.... IT WAS AWESOME!!!

"…he stood me up and pressed my head to his chest, rocking me back and forth gently. I gripped him tightly, both arms holding fast to his waist. It had become natural for me to seek shelter in his arms, even if he had just used then to hold me down and spank me….It wasn’t enough to fuck my body, he wanted to mindfuck me too. It was working." >>> and this as well!!!! OH MY GOD. i will also be suffering Stockholm if I was in Livvie's case.

ANYWAY! I LOVE THIS SO FUCKING MUCH. =))))

I can't express myself well because... Well. I JUST CAN'T! Please read it or don't I want this book only for me. haha, kidding. ^^

I'm going MICHIGO. >:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDIGO SPELL by Richelle Mead

THE GOLDEN LILY by Richelle Mead

LEO by Mia Sheridan