CALMER VERSION: THOUGHTLESS by S.C. Stephens



*deep breaths* Seriously now...

Okay... first things first. I will give this book a credit since it is the first book that drove me completely insane and had my murderous personality rise up to a hitch. (Oh... and I hate Kiera.)

While I was reading it, I really got pissed off about everything, I ended up having tantrums all over my room, screaming like an idiot on my pillow and more.... >:)

Okay, Kiera...I have no idea what your problem is but being lonely because your perfect boyfriend is hundred miles away from you is not an excuse to get drunk and have sex with your roommate. alright? it was you who broke up with him through a phone call because you're freaking mad. You're such a selfish bitch you didn't even realize that Denny must be having trouble also. I can't believe you. Maybe next time, learn to control your anger issues so you'll not resort to any rueful decisions. okay! Please please. stop being selfish if they guy said he wants to go, then let him go. You're not a queen or something.. so stop acting like one. and also stop acting like a innocent helpless little cat who has to be pampered and taken care of her whole life. GROW UP FOR CHIRST'S sAKE!!

Then... Kellan. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! I love you so much but stop.. just  stop spoiling Kiera! you deserve someone else! anyway, I still cant move on on your escapade after yoou broke things up with Kiera.. a threesome? seriously? mygod. your coping mechanism need to change. though i find it sweet you had kiera's names tattoed on your chest, (you should have wrote DEVIL instead, kiera that bitch) >.< anyway I love you kellan inspite your... hmm. what do you call that... sexcapades.

To DENNY. How can you be so naive! your perfect little girlfriend is stabbing you behind your back, betraying you! you should have stayed in TUCSON! and and!!! WHY DO YOU SLEEP SO LONG, if you're not such a heavy sleeper then probably all of this mayhem could have been avoided and no THOUGHTLESS is made and and... I'm at peace!!!! urghhhhhhhhhhhh.. man! anyway, thumbs up for leaving Kiera!!! 

So that's it.. I LOVE-HATE THIS BOOK. IT TOTALLY PISSED ME OFF BUT STILL IT'S AWESOME BECAUSE IT REALLY MADE ME MAD
!!!! 

ANGSTY ROMANCE BABY~

Should i read the next book? i don't like feeling like I did when I read thoughtless (it made me insane) ... but... I DON'T KNOW~ I had only one wish, KIERA BE SMARTER PLEASE...

oh...and one more thing...

I HATE YOU KIERA ALLEN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDIGO SPELL by Richelle Mead

THE GOLDEN LILY by Richelle Mead

LEO by Mia Sheridan