My thoughts on THOUGHTLESS by S.C. Stephens



This is the first book that really got under my nerves. THANKYOU KIERA.

That girl is just so insanely stupid and.... oh mygod. I can't even properly express myself. I fucking hate KIERA! she dosn't deserve any of the men! ohmy! how can she torture Kellan so much... and and betray DENNY!

I HATE HER! If I see her i'm gonna put a bullet in her stupid lonely heart! goddamnit! I know she's fictional but reaLLYY.. I'm going to kill her if she's true.

I am so sad for KellaN AND denny! why put up with kiera's shit. just fucking leave her so she'll learn that doing two men at a time is not cool!!! fucking whore.

I'm sorry. i just really hate kiera! I was really about to throw a party when denny and kellan gave up on her! like hell! finally! that bitch doesn't deserve them!!!

Kellann... mygosh. urghhh
Denny.... this... urghh.
i love you both!!!

Throughout the entire time I was struggling to keep my sanity in place, I wanted to throw my copy across my room and the same time I continued reading hoping for a smarter Kiera..

Oh god I ended up screaming in angst everytime this Kiera do something ridiculously immoral.I hate her. I hate her!!! Can she even be happy for her boyfriend's success!? DAmn her dependency!!

poor kellan... <///3

I really hate KIERA. She gave new meaning to the definition of a whore and idiot. =_________________=

I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD LOVE OR HATE THE BOOK. I DON'T FUCKING KNOW.

GADD, I HATE KIERA ALLEN!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDIGO SPELL by Richelle Mead

THE GOLDEN LILY by Richelle Mead

LEO by Mia Sheridan