SHATTER ME by Tahereh Mafi



“All I ever wanted was to reach out and touch another human being not just with my hands but with my heart.”

Juliette hasn’t touched anyone in exactly 264 days.
The last time she did, it was an accident, but The Reestablishment locked her up for murder. No one knows why Juliette’s touch is fatal. As long as she doesn’t hurt anyone else, no one really cares. The world is too busy crumbling to pieces to pay attention to a 17-year-old girl. Diseases are destroying the population, food is hard to find, birds don’t fly anymore, and the clouds are the wrong color.
The Reestablishment said their way was the only way to fix things, so they threw Juliette in a cell. Now so many people are dead that the survivors are whispering war – and The Reestablishment has changed its mind. Maybe Juliette is more than a tortured soul stuffed into a poisonous body. Maybe she’s exactly what they need right now.
Juliette has to make a choice: Be a weapon. Or be a warrior

The people hated it but I loved it.

This has took its place on the number one stop of dystopian romance, reigning above others.

Juliette: This broken girl who begs for touch and warmth. Juliette who is so damn insecure and unsure of herself because of what society has named her. A monster. But.. She is definitely not! She is so weak in countenance but so strong inside. i'm so proud of her and I'm waiting for her development in the next book, i want her strong, independent, and confident. I want her to fight. I want her to be strong villain.

Adam: oh God!, I love this man and his romantics tactics. A man this strong, who is capable of seeing the beauty of others. ah shit, I'm so touched on how deep his love for Juliette is. His immune and nullified ability to Juliette's gift. it is so so so.... I'm just so happy! For their romance and bond as a couple bonded by the strings of pain, hope, and love.

Warner: Warner, the insane antagonist. Call me crazy but I love Warner so damn much. despite his obsession of power. I have a thing for men like him (Mr. Cross and Mr. Grey <3) Usually people in power was brought up with little love~

I want to pull him in my arms and rain him with kisses of love and warmth. His mother.... I think he is desperate for a mother's love. I will give him all sorts of love. I freaking love Warner so much,

Damn his love for Juliette and that moment in the classroom was just so flaming hot. Just shit.

Anyway, all in all. I love the book. I didn't expect it to be this good. It is as good as DIVERGENT, but better in romance.

I'm obsessed with this book right now. I don't ever want to leave the fantasy. So excited to purchase the next book.

Hooray for TAHEREH MAFI and her creative mind!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDIGO SPELL by Richelle Mead

THE GOLDEN LILY by Richelle Mead

LEO by Mia Sheridan