DECEPTION POINT BOOK REVIEW



"Unimpressed, the creatures moved on."

Longest time-span I ever spent reading: February 25-March 28. Though I segued 3 books. Keke~


I LOVE-HATE IT.



One thing I love about Brown is his ability to write a satisfying ending . A single sentence that would either leave you in awe or fucking make you speechless.


As much as hot the book was so informative (scientific elements and names of ocean creatures, milne shelf, universe, meteorites, etc) it almost put me to sleep! ALMOST! Synonymously, it is also so thrilling, well-written, the FLow is absolutely perfect, the revelations has its timing... it's... it's... just GENIUS. he knows how to push its readers to turn the page. You wouldn't want to miss a single sentence, a single happening. YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO MISS THE WHOLE THING.

My problem: I do not know which character to love or hate! Who the hell is the protagonist or antagonist!

I love and hate that part of Brown's. The obscureness of the nature of his characters.

well anyway! I'm glad I'm done! I just don't like the ocean! i have the same problem as RACHEL!

It's my least favorite Brown book but I still like it! 



CATTHEDAME :*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDIGO SPELL by Richelle Mead

THE GOLDEN LILY by Richelle Mead

LEO by Mia Sheridan