PANDEMONIUM by LAUREN OLIVER




“This is what hatred is. It will feed you and at the same time turn you to rot.” 


I’m pushing aside 
the memory of my nightmare, 
pushing aside thoughts of Alex, 
pushing aside thoughts of Hana 
and my old school, 
push, 
push, 
push, 
like Raven taught me to do.
The old life is dead.
But the old Lena is dead too.
I buried her.
I left her beyond a fence,
behind a wall of smoke and flame.

Lauren Oliver delivers an electrifying follow-up to her acclaimed New York Times bestseller, Delirium. This riveting, brilliant novel crackles with the fire of fierce defiance, forbidden romance, and the sparks of a revolution about to ignite.


PANDEMONIUM! THIS IS REALLY A PANDEMONIUM.
(Well, I'm referring about the last sentence again of the book!) How could you do that!? You can't do that to me... Okay, I'm being a baby. XD

I was like... i didn't get the writing style at first and kinda got irritated in it but I got used to it anyway.


I was in denial that Alex really died I was hoping that at one point in the story, he will be appearing! but no........ YOU! YOU! Mygolly! How could you... I was finally rooting for Julian.. like really! i already am in love with his character.



 "I'm scared." He barely whispers it; but I can feel his lips moving against my neck, as though the words are being spelled there. "I know," I say. "Me too." 

Well heck yeah! i was rejoicing in my room that Julian actually kissed Lena! i was like.. hmm. maybe Adam actually really died. ( CURSE YOU OLIVER )


And then they escaped the horrifyinf execution of Julian. Etc etc. And Julian and Lena will live happily ever after in the wilds! for Lena had move on (ADAM) and she realize she love Julian.


Then after promising that they will never leave each other and kissinG! Someone familiar who escaped... the crypts is back! 



“Promise me we'll stay together, okay?" His eyes are once again the clear blue of a perfectly transparent pool. They are eyes to swim in, to float in, forever. "You and me."
"I promise," I say.
Behind us the door creaks open, and I turn around, expecting Raven, just as a voice cuts through the air: "Don't believe her.” 
>> THIS IS WHAT I AM SAYING! IT IS SO.... MYGOD.

I actually died! I was like: THAT IS SO FUCKING UNFAIR. I LOVE ADAM AND JULIAN EQUALLY. WHO AM I SUPPOSE TO SUPPORT IN REQUIEM!?


LUHHH......... IT WAS AWESOME!! THE BOOK. THE CONFLICT OF STORY! THE LOVE TRIANGLE. I ACTUALLY REALLY LIKE IT. HAHAHA.


ANYWAY... I STILL DON'T KNOW UP TO KNOW WHO TO ROOT... ADAM AND JULIAN!!! >:)))


Quotes!

“Sometimes I feel like if you just watch things, just sit still and let the world exist in front of you - sometimes I swear that just for a second time freezes and the world pauses in its tilt. Just for a second. And if you somehow found a way to live in that second, then you would live forever.” 
-Yep yep. I wish that too sometimes.


“The flip side of freedom is this: When you're completely free, you're also completely on your own.” 
-This is so true.


“We all need mantras, I guess - stories we tell ourselves to keep us going.” 
-Yep Yep. Agree.


“I want to know." His words are a whisper, barely audible. "I want to know with you.” 
-This is damn sweet of Julian


“We can never understand. We can only try, fumbling our way through the tunneled places, reaching for light.”

-Well. this is true. We will never truly understand each others nature.

Okay... Read the next book REQUIEM. I hope it gets better... >:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDIGO SPELL by Richelle Mead

THE GOLDEN LILY by Richelle Mead

LEO by Mia Sheridan