SPIRIT BOUND by Richelle Mead



“I've given up on you...Love fades. Mine has.”


Dimitri gave Rose the ultimate choice. But she chose wrong...

After a long and heartbreaking journey to Dimitri's birthplace in Siberia, Rose Hathaway has finally returned to St. Vladimir's-and to her best friend, Lissa. It is nearly graduation, and the girls can't wait for their real lives beyond the Academy's iron gates to begin. But Rose's heart still aches for Dimitri, and she knows he's out there, somewhere.

She failed to kill him when she had the chance. And now her worst fears are about to come true. Dimitri has tasted her blood, and now he is hunting her. And this time he won't rest until Rose joins him... forever.


Okay! This book is not funny at all! It drove me to the brink of insanity! It was so fucking crazy! All your emotions would rage all of a sudden and the urge to punched someone in the face is so strong! I can't shake of my uneasiness at that exact moment whereas all the magical light burst and Dimitri was turned back to Dhampir. Especially the part whereas Lissa and Dimitri were clinging to each other as if they were each others' life line! Especially that part whereas Dimitri was weeping! Oh fucking god. My heart can't handle it all! There was never even a thread of connection between Lissa and Dimitri but saving him did so! Fuck! I am not amuse at all! Also with the fact, that after all those, it seems Rose was just swept to the side. As if she was nothing important any more. Like wtf! I can't accept this of all Rose had suffered she was the one deserving to be clinged and tied with Dimitri. Oh god. I'm really going to punch someone. This feels wrong! The situation feels inappropriatE and unfair. My girly romantic self was broken-hearted. Sad! I did like Strigoi Dimitri and love Dhampir Dimirti but sad and weeping Dimitri cracked something within me. Romantic stuffs like that whereas they given up on each other even if it was obvious that they are lying was so not cool. Anyway, I am looking forward to whatever will happen with their relationship.


Spirit Bound is the best installment of Vampire Academy series. Aside from the constant molding of the settings that is really annoying, all other aspects was pretty good. The flow was getting better and the plot was fantastic. It was full of exciting stunts and scenes that will definitely shake your spirit. The first maybe 50 pages were dull but the succeeding pages was fantastic. I like the action and the drama. This is actually the only installment I like so much to the point I stayed up reading until morning.


I'm definitely excited to what will happen next in the last installment of the book. :)


Next is >>> Last Sacrifice


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDIGO SPELL by Richelle Mead

THE GOLDEN LILY by Richelle Mead

LEO by Mia Sheridan