EFFORTLESS by S.C. Stephens


"I know that I have to be with you. Everything else is just...details.” 

After being caught in the middle of a love triangle which led to a devastating betrayal, Kiera pledged to learn from the mistakes she’d made. She was determined to never again inflict that kind of pain on anyone, especially the soulful, talented man who held her heart. But life offers new challenges for every relationship, and when Kiera’s love is put to the ultimate test, will it survive? Love is easy . . . trust is hard.


Awww. This is the sweetest thing ever! It took me a long time to read the second book because I damn hell got really pissy at Thoughtless because of Kiera's indecisiveness and desperation I love and hate that book so fucking much. It was so true so realistic that it was freaking annoying but then... Since I got no more to read I started reading Effortless. I really prayed that this book won't make me throw my copy across the room again. Hopefully, it didn't! I like it a lot! I never even tried to put down my copy because I'm always looking forward to what will happen next! :)) IT's soooo gooood!

Kiera is actually adorable in here compared to her role in Thoughtless. I nearly wished her dead back then. But in here she was so cute! She kept on smacking Kellan like a sadist. I actually lost count! It was good to my heart than Kiera did not nerved me this time. She finally matured and I like that of her.

Kellan too... He was so great in here. I so could feel the love emanating from the book. He was just so bonafide true lover obtaining his salvation from a path of temptation. Gahhd. I love this guy. My heart breaks for him everytime his eyes moistened or he was in pain. Gahhhh! I want a Kellan!!! He was just insanely perfect in a broken-i-will-fix-you way!

I learned a lot in this book. I have always been disgusted by love affair no matter how really the love is with the two person involve.. That's a reason why I hated Thoughtless so much. But in Effortless the relationship here was between the two, no more 3rd parties and much mature characters. That made me love love the book. It was tolerable. It was fun to read the growth of Kiera from being a desperate dependent girl who can't live without her boyfriend to a girl trying her hard to amend her sins and stand on her own feet while still balancing enough her love with her other half. It was so cool.

I also like the doubts the two couple had for each other. It was inevitable since they started wrong .. A betrayal, an affair. It was awesome to read how the would overcome the hurdle coming their way. They were just so damn emotional and so damn intact.

I also love the sweet romantic moments. My favorite was Christmas. Starting from Kellan's little deception in the park to Christmas morning. I got emotionally riled up at that part whereas Kiera gave Kellan a hotwheels car... Then reading Kellan emotions totally blew me away. Like, I just wanted to jumped in their world and hugged him so I could comfort him. The promise ring Kellan gave was so possessive of him. They were so cute on their antics and affections. Hoho! It was territorial but I would never mind if the man would be Kellan! I'll wore a thousand rings for him.

Everything in this book was just perfect. Stephen is really a great author because she was able to play with the readers feelings and cause them deep emotional drama. I salute her despite how I hate Thoughtless. She was great because of her ability to really irked Me bad. And also with her ability in this book to keep me up just to read this heart-wrenching book!

I also almost cried at Griffin and Ana moment! I never ever expected that of Griffin! I think no one would. He was such a jackass. Who would ever thought that he would welcome his child with open heart and such warmth!?? He was such a cutie! I want to hug him!

Well... This was the first book again to satisfy me! It was perfect in all sense. I love love love love and totally recommend it to all! 

But I do warn you before reading "Thoughtless" to please be patient. It's really a great but super annoying book! Then you'll be awarded by such a nice yet totally different book "Effortless."

I'm looking forward to the last installment! Please be good! Hoho!

Hwaiting to all readers!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDIGO SPELL by Richelle Mead

THE GOLDEN LILY by Richelle Mead

LEO by Mia Sheridan