SAVING GRACE by Christien Zolendz


“No matter what happens from here, know that I have always, I will always love you and I will always protect you.” 

After spending over 2,000 years being a lost soul looking for the angel I was forbidden to fall in love with, I finally found him. Lucky for me he has taken up residence inside the hot body of NYC’s local bad boy, tattooed rock star, Shane Maxton. Turns out, not only is he absolutely perfect, so is the whole Grace Taylor life that I’m stuck in. The only problem is Gabriel. An archangel who wants me all to himself so he kind of kidnaps me. Now I have to find my way back and hope everything works out…


This book totally confuses me. Haha. Like is it really about the angel stuff or the sex. It is so weird that all of a sudden the sex suddenly became the point of it. Like when did it turned out to be like the fifty shades, delivering the sex with full details. It was so funny actually because the paranormal factor is set aside and was not given importance.

I don't see the significance in putting paranormal factors in this book because for me I think it would be better if it was mundane. The love story can be expressed through a typical human story there was no need to add anything. I say this because those angel thingy was meh! They weren't given any importance. I found them such a nuisance. What's the point???

I also have a problem with the plot. The first book ended that Shane left then the second started that Shane was in jail and that the soul of Selah's love was no longer there. I mean that sucks. Why can't they just be honest with themselves and admit the truth!? What is there To lose? It's not like Shamiel made a deal with Michael that he can't tell Selah that in exchange for their freedom is mortality. They should just be honest. Damn it. Too much drama. So annoying!

I keep on reading and reading hoping that they'll get together like the human they are but in the end it turned out to be that Shane was still Shamiel and shit like that.

Well that was cool but I just think that there are somes factors in this novel that should not even be there in the first place because it would be super pointless...

The only thing I like about this book is the drama and pain. That's it.

Gahhhd. This is truly messed up but it was tolerable enough.

I can't wait to read a new story that would blow me away.

I'm tired of all this disappointment and weirdness.

I want something astounding, fascinating, alluring, and addicting.

Please please recommend some thing to me.

(This book is nice but it was so fucked-up that it felt wrong.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDIGO SPELL by Richelle Mead

THE GOLDEN LILY by Richelle Mead

LEO by Mia Sheridan