DIVERGENT by Veronica Roth




One Choice

One Choice, decided your friends.

One Choice, defines your beliefs.

One Choice, determines your loyalties - Forever.

ONCE CHOICE CAN TRANSFORM YOU



“We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another.” 


Divergent is one of the books that deeply wow-ed me. The concept of the book was so deep. it not only discuss the exploitative society but it describes about bravery. The fact that Roth is a pyschologist probably helped in writing this book. I felt that the book owned me! I felt giddy of the romance, I felt thrilled by the fight scenes, I felt sympathetic of Tris. I felt all different kinds of emotions possible.

Romance, Independence, etc.. nothing exceeds each other. Everything was balanced. I appreciate that.

I like the fact that Tris was independent. She was strong and can stand on her feet. I like that. She was not the damsel in distress kind of girl. She was definitely not a push-over. She knows where she stands and knows how to fight back. That was admirable of Tris. and the fact that she can kick ass! woah! it was so awesome! kick Peter's ass! hahahaha! I love the way she grew from being a abnegation to dauntless! 

Four/Tobias This man is just so lovable. He is not the prince type and I love that! He got this perfect role and I love his character. I love everything about him. I love how he inconspicuously protects Tris in his own way without letting her know she was being protected. I salute Four. :)))

The finals scene was totally unexpected for me... IT WAS CRAY CRAY! HAHA. I GET THE POINT THAT NO ONE WILL EVER BE SATISFIED IN A SYSTEM FOR SO LONG. Humans will always crave for change. Nothing last forever! 

I felt sad tho that Tris friend was killed by.... ohmo. That was sad and traumatic!!



I ALSO AM SO INLOVE WITH THE LESSONS IN THE BOOK. EVERYTHING WAS SO QUOTABLE.

AWESOME BOOK THO!! MUST READ<3
THIS IS MY FAVORITE DYSTOPIAN SO-FAR. ^^
VERONICA ROTH IS REALLY GOOD.



“Becoming fearless isn't the point. That's impossible. It's learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it.” 

-This is really smart!


“Sometimes crying or laughing are the only options left, and laughing feels better right now.” 

-True


“A brave man acknowledges the strength of others.” 

-Agree


“Politeness is deception in pretty packaging.” 

-So smart!


“...there is power in self-sacrifice.” 

-There is.


“Fear doesn't shut you down; it wakes you up” 

-True that. It still depends on the situation tho.


“Sometimes, the best way to help someone is just to be near them.” 

-So true


INSURGENT IS ANOTHER GREAT READ.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDIGO SPELL by Richelle Mead

THE GOLDEN LILY by Richelle Mead

LEO by Mia Sheridan