PURE by Jennifer Armentrout





“Do you know why a heart lays claim? Survival. That heart lays its claim to ensure survival of its kind.”

(SYNOPSIS) There is need. And then there is Fate...
Being destined to become some kind of supernatural electrical outlet isn't exactly awesome--especially when Alexandria's "other half" is everywhere she goes. Seth's in her training room, outside her classes, and keeps showing up in her bedroom--so not cool. Their connection does have some benefits, like staving off her nightmares of the tragic showdown with her mother, but it has no effect on what Alex feels for the forbidden, pure-blooded Aiden. Or what he will do--and sacrifice--for her.
When daimons infiltrate the Covenants and attack students, the gods send furies--lesser gods determined to eradicate any threat to the Covenants and to the gods, and that includes the Apollyon... and Alex. And if that and hordes of aether-sucking monsters didn't blow bad enough, a mysterious threat seems willing to do anything to neutralize Seth, even if that means forcing Alex into servitude... or killing her.
When the gods are involved, some decisions can never, ever be undone.


This is really one of those kick-ass books. It was way too interesting and so much violence!!! I like it! I was hoping for more romance but MEH! There was none of that. Just a bits of sweet and bitter sprinkle of love. Well, I totally am always caught off guard at some of the scenes. The unpredictability of this book knows no bound. At one point there will be heart-break and the next there will be a blood battle. My mind was completely lost in the fantasy and a little of my emotions. Pure simply has everything from romance, drama, actions, and humor. It was a fantastic read. The characters were very cool and unpredictable. I totally rocked it in just a day and a half. ^^


Alex. She is still the coolest fictional character ever. She is true to herself and to everyone, That rocked! She accepts the facts that her life is a constant day to day horror but still face it head straight. She was admirable! I kinda hope that one day she will be stoic when it comes to Aiden because seriously... That guy's facade need to be taken down. like in an instant! She is always so soft when it comes to Aiden. I totally understand but if the guys keeps telling her NO, DONT, CANT, Then stop! Give him what he wants so he will know what he will lose! Nonetheless, inwardly I know this two would end up together. Then how about SETH? I love this guy! He totally had me in this book! I am totally Team Seth. I still love his mercurial attitude. His protectiveness when it comes to Alex is super sweet. I think he likes Alex but still believes that it was the fucking connections doing it. Anyway, The love triangle is fuck-awesome!!


Aiden! Dude... You are so sweet and cruel. HOT AND COLD. You will be sweet to Alex then you will be totally I-cant-love-you, Pure blood and half-blood rules. Still... It would be totally cool if there was more Alex-Aiden interactions, I know it is to stay low but my inner girly self is craving for romance! pain and stuff like heartbreaks! Because Aiden is such an ass I'm totally rooting for Seth! Meh!


Seth. You totally owned the lead in the romance in this book! Seth Seth Seth! I love the interactions between Alex and Seth. So many skinships, sweet and brutal moments!!! I am so entertained with their daily arguments and violence. It was so fun to read!!! Seth knew where he stand and what his role between him and Alex. He knew that Aiden would forever be the invisible line that would hinder whatever possibility that exist between them. Bummer... I hope Armentrout spare Seth the heartbreak. I love the guy so much.

Overall... I don't know where this book is heading but I'm totally going with it. I hope no one important will die. It was too much to take. Hoping for a better and more kick-ass book for the next installations!!!



Covenant book covers are totally alluring! MUST-READ INDEED. Totally entertaining.


READ READ READ!



Next >>> DEITY (Covenant # 3)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDIGO SPELL by Richelle Mead

THE GOLDEN LILY by Richelle Mead

LEO by Mia Sheridan