BARED TO YOU by Sylvia Day




“You're an addiction...my obsession...” 


“Full of emotional angst, scorching love scenes, and a compelling storyline.”—Dear Author 

THE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER

Gideon Cross came into my life like lightning in the darkness… 

He was beautiful and brilliant, jagged and white-hot. I was drawn to him as I’d never been to anything or anyone in my life. I craved his touch like a drug, even knowing it would weaken me. I was flawed and damaged, and he opened those cracks in me so easily…

Gideon knew. He had demons of his own. And we would become the mirrors that reflected each other’s most private wounds…and desires.The bonds of his love transformed me, even as i prayed that the torment of our pasts didn't tear us apart...



A friend of mine recommended this to me because I was reading Fifty Shades that time. At first, this book would seem a ripped-off of Fifty Shades but not really. At first there would be a similarities when it comes to the approach and the angsty romance that is present between the two characters. But as soon as you keep reading, you will recognize that there is a lot of differences. Bared to You is unique in its on way,


Eva. This girl is so not the submissive type. She knows what she wants and she is stubborn as a fuck. I like how she was emotionally jealous a lot of times, it gives the story a drama. I also love how aggressive she is during their sexual escapades. haha. It was entertaining and really hot.


Gideon. Well, this man is too hot to handle. I love him. I love how he love Eva. I love his attitudes, his personality, his wealth, his face, his body, well. Everything! i want a Gideon in my life no matter how fuck up he is. 
We should never judge a person by their past anyway.


I am obsessed with this book and with its characters.


Bared to you is hot with the right amount of drama, romance, and sex. If you are a fan of Fifty Shades of Grey, Then this book is a must-read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDIGO SPELL by Richelle Mead

THE GOLDEN LILY by Richelle Mead

LEO by Mia Sheridan