PERFECTION by R.L. Matthewson



“We all fuck up when it comes to our women and you will too. The key is to make her love you more than you piss her off,” Jason added. “It’s a very delicate balance.”

Zoe is used to taking care of herself and has long ago accepted that if anything bad was going to happen, it was going to happen to her. So when she loses her job over something most bosses would probably be happy with and her life starts going down hill from there she doesn't expect it to get any better. She certainly didn't expect any help from the loud jerk next door, but then again she has nothing to lose so puts her trust in him and hopes for the best. What she didn't expect was the once in a lifetime opportunity that he offers her through an arrangement where they both benefit and no one is supposed to get hurt, but she should have known better because her luck has never been that good.

Like most Bradfords, Trevor has a soft spot for food, but that's about all. He leads a pretty straightforward life and likes to keep things simple and that includes his relationships. He wants the perfect woman and knows exactly what she'll be like. So when he discovers much to his horror that he's thinking about his frumpy little neighbor he decides the best way to get his head straight is by working her out of his system. He'll keep her around, but only until he finds perfection



What can I say!!! I freaking love this installation of Neighborhood From Hell! This is totally my favorite! Damn, I love the flow of the story, the content, the characters, the romance and the drama. I freaking love it. I have been rereading this during my spare time! I am so ultimately entertained. My mind and emotions are totally hooked up with this. I love the romance. It was so ridiculously funny. The aura of the story was so light. I kind like it. It was like watching those movies with bright suns and cheerful bunch of people. I love the characters Zoe and Trevor Bradford. I love how Trevor's type totally had change when he met Zoe. He was so indenial at first but his actions says otherwise! Gah/. I love a BRADFORD! The way their romance grew from a landlord-tenant >>> Employee-employer >>> Friends with Benefits >>> LOVERS!!! OH GADDDDDDD. I LOVE IT.



I ESPECIALLY LOVE THESE DIALOGUES:



“He was so fucking in love with her that he felt sick and empty when she wasn’t around and so unbelievably happy when he saw her that he couldn’t believe his own stupidity”



“She also wasn’t the type of woman who made men drool, besides him, and got the attention of every guy in the room, but that was okay because none of them should be fucking looking at her anyway.”



“I just want you, Trevor,” she said, knowing nothing else mattered as long as she had him. “You have me, sweetheart,” he said, pulling away just far enough so that he could look into her eyes. “I promise you will always have me.”


Overall, The book was really easy-going. With the right amount of drama, romance, and a hell lot of humorous scenes. THIS BOOKS IS A MUST READ TOGETHER WITH THE OTHER SERIES!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDIGO SPELL by Richelle Mead

THE GOLDEN LILY by Richelle Mead

LEO by Mia Sheridan