WALKING DISASTER by Jamie Mcguire




“I was in love with her; couldn’t imagine my life without her in it; but at the same time, I wanted her to have better.” 

Finally, the highly anticipated follow-up to the New York Times bestseller Beautiful Disaster.

Can you love someone too much?
Travis Maddox learned two things from his mother before she died: Love hard. Fight harder.
In Walking Disaster, the life of Travis is full of fast women, underground gambling, and violence. But just when he thinks he is invincible, Abby Abernathy brings him to his knees.
Every story has two sides. In Beautiful Disaster, Abby had her say. Now it’s time to see the story through Travis’s eyes.


I really looked forward for this book to be published. There is always something about a book with a man's POV and Travis is definitely hot.

I like it but not loved it. I have no idea why.

I really think Abby is dumb, if I am Travis I probably am inside the mental institute right now, dealing with Abby is such a headache.

I find Travis' dedication and love to Abby very sweet. Yep, bad boy romance is awesome.

My enthusiasm is in its downfall right now, WALKING DISASTER. It's awesome that Travis and Abby had kids. JESSICA, JAMES = TWINS! AWESOME. and the third.. still in Abby's tummy! how adorable is that!
Anyway, good book. 

----------------------------------------------


Anyway, I didn't regret spending my time in this book. ^^

I love you TRAVIS.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDIGO SPELL by Richelle Mead

THE GOLDEN LILY by Richelle Mead

LEO by Mia Sheridan