PLAYING FOR KEEPS by R.L.Matthewson


“In his opinion if a man didn't have the balls to make a move he didn't deserve the woman he desired.”


(SYNOPSIS) Done with being the world's biggest pushover, Haley decides that things are going to change starting with the aggravating neighbor who has too much charm and not enough restraint. What she didn't expect was to sucked into his world, but Haley has a game plan and she won't let herself forget just what the bad boy next door is capable of. 
The last thing Jason expected was for his little shy neighbor to go Rambo on him over some ruined flowers. After he decides to take her under his wing he can't help but notice that she fits very nicely in his life. Now the only left is to convince her that this is anything but a game


This book was so cool!!! I definitely recommend it to everyone! It was very entertaining, easy-going, and humorous. You will really love the characters and their interactions with each other. It was sweet, innocent and very perverted. It was a definite FUN read. I enjoyed their friendship very much. The flow was pretty good. I love the ending!!!


Haley >>> No longer a pushover! She was really entertaining! I love how easy-going she is in her life despite having shitty family. Kekeke~ A girl who can cook is very much a turn on!


Jason >>> This guy is absolutely hilarious. His love for food.. Oh gods. I can't even imagine a person being banned for being to violent because of food! haha. Not to mention a harvard graduate. I love how he change from being an asshole to being a caring man! He was an idiot sometimes but I love him anyway!


Haley and Jason's relationship is very typical but it was so fucking adorable and hilarious! You will really fall in love in it!


If you are looking for a fun, interesting, humorous, no-drama, romantic read! I definitely recommend you to read this book... Along with the next installations!!!

JASON + HALEY =  LOVELOVELOVE


“Maybe you should just admit that you're crazy about me," he said, leaning in to kiss her again.

"And why would you want me to do that?" she asked, still smiling. 

"Because I'm playing for keeps, my little grasshopper.”


 HIS LITTLE GRASSHOPPER. :""")


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDIGO SPELL by Richelle Mead

THE GOLDEN LILY by Richelle Mead

LEO by Mia Sheridan