I'VE GOT YOUR NUMBER by Sophie Kinsella


“If it's in the bin, it's public property." -Poppy


I’ve lost it. :( The only thing in the world I wasn’t supposed to lose. My engagement ring. It’s been in Magnus’s family for three generations. And now the very same day his parents are coming, I’ve lost it. The very same day! Do not hyperventilate, Poppy. Stay positive :) !!

Poppy Wyatt has never felt luckier. She is about to marry her ideal man, Magnus Tavish, but in one afternoon her “happily ever after” begins to fall apart. Not only has she lost her engagement ring in a hotel fire drill but in the panic that follows, her phone is stolen. As she paces shakily around the lobby, she spots an abandoned phone in a trash can. Finders keepers! Now she can leave a number for the hotel to contact her when they find her ring. Perfect!

Well, perfect except that the phone’s owner, businessman Sam Roxton, doesn’t agree. He wants his phone back and doesn’t appreciate Poppy reading his messages and wading into his personal life.

What ensues is a hilarious and unpredictable turn of events as Poppy and Sam increasingly upend each other’s lives through emails and text messages. As Poppy juggles wedding preparations, mysterious phone calls, and hiding her left hand from Magnus and his parents . . . she soon realizes that she is in for the biggest surprise of her life


I can actually describe this book in one word >>> CUTE.


SPOILER >.<


It really is!!! The moment I started reading it I got so entertained that I rarely put the book down. It is not those kind of romantic drama that breaks your heart in ever scenarios. The story is very light-hear-ted. No dramas and everything. Poppy's carelessness were actually hilarious. I found myself giddy and happy while reading it. It was like watching those chick-flick Disney Channel Movies.


I really like Poppy's happy go lucky attitude. It made life for her easy but she was too insecure and unsure of herself. Well, I would be too if my in-laws-to-be would be so such an elitist. The thing was... She chose the wrong guy. Pfft, I don't like Magnus. He was to... Conceited? I don't call what he have with Poppy. Love. Son of a bitch. =________=


While Sam was the monosyllabic type of man! I really love him! there is something about guys like that. it is really cool you know. a guy who knows where he stand. i love his perpective about business!! ^^ I just love everything about him! even his messages!!! it is cut but definitely cute. ^^


I got so riled up when Poppy was about to get married!!! It was so interesting that they were texting each other... then she send a photo! and SAM was like "NO, NO NO NO." "YOU CANT BE SERIOUS" "WAIT" GAHHH! I LIKE THAT SO MUCH!!! HAHAHA ^^


Anyway, I fucking love the scene in the forest I... I... CAN'T!! HAHAHA. Put your arms around me too SAM!! HAHAHAHA. DAMN, and the scene in the wedding. Omo, he just texted all the gues so he could stop the wedding ^^ gah. I love it!!


SAM'S ANTIC WERE FUCKING GREAT!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!


I DONT WANT TO SPOIL ANY MORE!!!! I JUST WANTED TO SAY I GOT ENTERTAINED!

BUT IF YOU WANT A CHICK-FLICK INTERESTING AND ENTERTAINING NOVEL. READ THIS NOW ^^

I ASSURE YOU, YOU'LL LOVE THE CHARACTERS 



THANKYOU FOR THE COMPANY PHONE~~~ 


QUOTES


“All I can say is, she's the one I think about." Margaret pauses, and her voice softens as she reads. "All the time. She's the voice I want to hear. She's the face I hope to see.”

SAM .. o________________--O I REALLY GOT THRILLED.

“Lover? I don't know. I don't know if she loves me. I don't know if I love her. All I can say is, she's the one I think about. All the time. She's the voice I want to hear. She's the face I hope to see." - Sam Roxton”


THAT IS ALL. ^^ READ IT READ IT!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDIGO SPELL by Richelle Mead

THE GOLDEN LILY by Richelle Mead

LEO by Mia Sheridan