SEDUCED IN THE DARK by C.J. Roberts





"Once upon a time, Caleb held me captive in the dark, now he used it to seduce me." 

BOOK TWO OF THE DARK DUET 
The exciting, titillating, and action-filled conclusion to Captive in the Dark.
What is the price of redemption? 
Rescued from sexual slavery by a mysterious Pakistani officer, Caleb carries the weight of a debt that must be paid in blood. 
The road has been long and fraught with uncertainty, but for Caleb and Livvie, it’s all coming to an end. 
Can he surrender the woman he loves for the sake of vengeance?

Or will he make the ultimate sacrifice? 
Quote: 
It seemed to Caleb, the nature of human beings revolved around one empirical truth: we want what we cannot have. For Eve, it was the fruit of the forbidden tree. For Caleb, it was Livvie


SEDUCED IN THE DARK:

“I wanted Caleb. I knew it was stupid. I knew he was a terrible person, who’d done terrible things. I knew he didn’t deserve me or my love. I didn’t care. During the course of our time together, I’d fall in love with my captor. I ‘d fallen in love with his smell and his taste; his smile, kindness, and yes, even his cruelty because I knew it was a part of him. I wanted him to know. I wanted him to know everything and I wanted it to mean something to him. I wanted him to choose me and accept me. I wanted him to leave everything behind and love me.” 



This book has drove me to my death! Do you know how conflicted I was knowing Caleb die!? I was having my own mind-battle whether to continue reading this fuckingly amazing book because dear CALEB died. Oh my god... but.. to those who read it! You know... hahaha!


I.. I just can't handle this without freaking out. It was so disturbing, mind-fucking, heart-wrenching story. That scene whereas Livvie had to do "that" with kid... and and........ damn this book is heaven and hell!


"SOME STORIES AREN'T BLACK AND WHITE."

-This book definitely isn't. It is a mixture of red, orange, and velvet and... ALL THOSE CRAZY COLORS that drives people in the peek of their sanity! 


“I’ve been doing this a long time- manipulating people to get my way. That’s why you think you love me. Because I’ve broken you down and built you back up to believe it. It wasn’t an accident. Once you leave this behind – you’ll see that.” - Caleb

-This is just sad. 


"He had told her he wasn't her Prince Charming, but what he hadn't said, was he wished he could be."

-DAMN YOU CALEB.


“I was never your slave, Caleb. You tried, I’ll give you that, but we both know you belong to me, as much as I, belong to you. If you’d really been able to break me down, and build me back up, neither of us would be here. No matter how fucked up the circumstances, I genuinely fell in love with you…and…and believe it or not…you love me too.”

-Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. damn it.

Anyway, I'm insanely happy how the book did end. I did like jump all over my room and did this crazy dance with shrieking like a girl. hahaha! IT IS SIMPLY FUCKING TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!

I HAVE TO HAVE A COPY! PLEASE PLEASE. HAVE IT IN THE PHILIPPINES!!!

I LOVE YOU CALEB. I LOVE YOU LIVVIE! LIVE A HAPPILY EVER AFTER LIFE IN YOUR OWN WORLD BABY!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDIGO SPELL by Richelle Mead

THE GOLDEN LILY by Richelle Mead

LEO by Mia Sheridan