REFLECTED IN YOU by Sylvia Day



“For better or worse, he was my soul mate. The other half of me. In many ways, he was my reflection…”


Gideon Cross. As beautiful and flawless on the outside as he was damaged and tormented on the inside. He was a bright, scorching flame that singed me with the darkest of pleasures. I couldn't stay away. I didn't want to. He was my addiction... my every desire... mine. 
My past was as violent as his, and I was just as broken. We’d never work. It was too hard, too painful... except when it was perfect. Those moments when the driving hunger and desperate love were the most exquisite insanity. 
We were bound by our need. And our passion would take us beyond our limits to the sweetest, sharpest edge of obsession..



I am totally a fangirl of Crossfire series. It was flaming hot with a mix of heartbreaking drama! I have a thing about pain and that is why I love this book so much. There was so much angst, love, obsession, pain, and lust. I keep re-reading my copy of the book during my spare time. I love the drama! so fucking obsess with it! I really need it. The pain between them. The pain strengthens everything you know. There are so little sweet moments, they keep having sex. Mygod. My feels for this book... <3


"Maybe there were people out there whose love could survive anything, but mine was fragile. It needed to be nurtured in order to thrive and grow."


Their love was such a delicate thing... with Gideon keeping all those secrets and hiding things he was doing. It was not fair for Eva. Especially in their relationship. They need trust and honesty for crying out loud. Gideon was too idiotic. I hate men who dwells with problem solely. Why can't they share it with their women!? You know how paranoid women can get when they suspect their men hiding something from them. Especially super duper fantabulous hot men like Gideon Cross.


“You’re the greatest risk I’ve ever taken.” His pressed his lips gently to mine. “And the greatest reward.”

The beginning of the book was awesome and sweet. SO much love and sweetness but as the plot continues it became so messed up, ultimately fucked up with the additional characters. That ex-fiance Gideon had and Eva's ex rock star boyfriend! It was a pandemonium! With all the jealousy, mistrust, and possessiveness of each other, it would only result to destruction. My god. But I love it. I love everything! I just hate it when Gideon gets too secretive and Eva goes berserk. The ending was just sweet Jesus. I did not expect that... Well, maybe I did. But totally I am still so touch.


“People get over love. They can live without it, they can move on. Love can be lost and found again. But that won't happen for me. I won't survive you, Eva.”



My baby Gideon. Lemme hug you! Come here. *VIRTUAL HUG* I salute the love he has for Eva. He is so the best. I don't care of his fucked-up-ness as long as he does not hurt Eva physically everything would be fucking awesome! I love his sacrifices for her. I love the way he handles everything except the secretiveness. Meh! Haha. That thing he did for her shocked me... I am really going to give him a bear hug for the things he had done for Eva's sake. For the things he sacrificed, for the emotions he endured. Man! You are great.


This book has given me an ultimately heart-attack. My emotions can be compared to a roller coaster ride. It was bizarre, crazy, and boom! haha. I love it, you know.


Some are comparing this series to Fifty Shades... The only thing comparable is the level of hotness then everything else is different! From the level of drama, romance, obsession, and angst.



“People get over love. They can live without it, they can move on. Love can be lost and found again. But that won't happen for me. I won't survive you, Eva.”


Eva. I love how strong this girl is at the same time very vulnerable. I like it how she fought for Gideon. The things she did for him. She did have this breakdown but she got over it and faced the challenges like the Eva she truly is! Please be strong for Gideon! You two belong with each other.


“He was my drug, and I had no desire to kick the habit.”


Overall, just like Eva's addiction to Gideon. I am so addicted with this series. I am so going to wait and buy every copy of the next installations!!! 3 more right? ^^


So excited for Entwined with You! I am so curious on where the relationship of Gideon and Eva would go from where it ended in Reflected in you!!! ^^



“I didn't know I was looking for anything until I saw you.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDIGO SPELL by Richelle Mead

THE GOLDEN LILY by Richelle Mead

LEO by Mia Sheridan