HUNGER GAMES by Suzanne Collins




“I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun.” 


Could you survive on your own, in the wild, with everyone out to make sure you don't live to see the morning?

In the ruins of a place once known as North America lies the nation of Panem, a shining Capitol surrounded by twelve outlying districts. The Capitol is harsh and cruel and keeps the districts in line by forcing them all to send one boy and one girl between the ages of twelve and eighteen to participate in the annual Hunger Games, a fight to the death on live TV.

Sixteen-year-old Katniss Everdeen, who lives alone with her mother and younger sister, regards it as a death sentence when she steps forward to take her sister’s place in the Games. But Katniss has been close to dead before—and survival, for her, is second nature. Without really meaning to, she becomes a contender.

If she is to win, she will have to start making choices that will weigh survival against humanity and life against love


How can I describe this dystopia??? A FUCKTABULOUS BOOK I PROCLAIM! Really, it is. The way Collins introduced to us a very-fucked up society was pretty amazing. She was indeed a smart one. The world of the Hunger Games was pretty tragic ableit cool! I love how kick-ass this book is! The flow was also smart. It was able to properly set the settings in a reader's mind with 100 % clarity. A kind of book like this would be really hard to deliver in writing bur Collins did it. It was a wonderful kick-ass brutal book with a tiny bit of romance and a whole lot of survival.


I love the game itself. How each character represent a district and had to be placed in a area... It was fantastic to witness how they battle it out. I also learned a lot of survival methods in this book. It was entertaining and informative. I believe this book contain symbols or something like that which connects to our current society right now... it just happens to be in this book the level of brutality and unfairness were put up to a notch and exaggerated a bit. I love the hidden lessons and the obvious one.


I can't express my thought properly now since I read Hunger Games months ago but I do remember liking it so much. The deaths was horrifying, the systems was unfair but hey! THAT IS HUNGER GAMES.


If you are a fan of dystopian kick-ass books! HUNGER GAMES IS A MUST-READ! Totally entertaining!



ALSO READ THE NEXT BOOK OF THE HUNGER GAMES SERIES >>> CATCHING FIRE AND MOCKING JAY ^.^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDIGO SPELL by Richelle Mead

THE GOLDEN LILY by Richelle Mead

LEO by Mia Sheridan