ELIXIR BY Jennifer Armentrout





There is love, which means there is always hope.


Aiden St. Delphi will do anything to save Alex.
Even if it means doing the one thing he will never forgive himself for.
Even if it means making war against the gods


At first, I was a little conflicted if I should read this extra part of the Covenant Series. I don't like reading those extra in between in series. It is really a nuisance and I don't see the point for it. Yeah... I am not a big fan of .5 thingy. So after reading Deity, I immediately switched to my copy of Apollyon. I was excited, you see. Deity really left me hanging. Then Yep. I started reading Apollyon, I understand where the story began but there is this missing link. A missing puzzle. I felt unease by the fact that I missed something from the story. Not cool. SO I relented. I searched for a copy of Elixir and started reading it...


I find the book so emotional. It focused more on the conflicting emotions and raw affection of Aiden towards Alex. It was so tragic albeit sweet. It felt so raw and painful but it was so romantic. I salute his love for Alex. He may not be perfect, He is not flawless. But thumbs-up for him! I love his strengths and weaknesses. It made him who he is, Aiden St. Delphi!


I kinda did a lot of highlighting in my copy of the book because the scenes were so damn good! I missed the kick-ass fights but understand this book is for to understand Aiden. Honestly, after reading this I really felt in love with him! I hope he and Alex live happily ever after, hohohoho!


This part of the installation of Covenant Series must be read!!! It adds sparks and emotions to the story. Kinda cool to read it from Aiden's point of View. Don't miss it! Read it! It is short but enough!


The last part were fucking awesome! Go Aiden!!!


“The gods wanted war?
They were about to get it.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDIGO SPELL by Richelle Mead

THE GOLDEN LILY by Richelle Mead

LEO by Mia Sheridan